Welcome to Jerry Stichter Auctioneer-Realtor
Throughout his career, Jerry Stichter has been a guiding force in improving the auction and real estate business. His continued success is the testament that his relationship with past clients and customers ensures that future ones will receive the same dedicated service that has turned untapped values into noteworthy returns.
Informed decisions result from research and consultation!
Since 1974, I believe I have provided appraisals, private treaty real estate sales and auction guidance to a myriad of clients. By contacting me first I can provide the counseling and direction you are seeking concerning your home, farm, business and personal property. My belief is that the solution to one’s problems lies first in personal consultation. My goal is to take away the generic label of Auctioneer, Realtor, Appraiser and provide coordinated information and planning across all three areas where a positive attitude and professional action are integrated towards a successful end. My goal has always been the same: Help my client generate the most money, in the shortest time with the fewest problems. If I am not the one handling your transaction, I am the one who can best direct you to the point where you make the wisest decisions. Call Me.
- Broker Associate Realtor with Garden Gate Realty, since 1980
- Auction of Real Estate and Personal Property, since 1974
- Member of Ohio and National Association of Realtors
- Member of Ohio and National Auctioneers Associations
- Inducted into Ohio Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame, 2013
- Professional Designations include: Certified Auctioneers Institute Member and Certified Estate Specialist with many hours of education at both state and national levels to retain these designations